We are Leiko Tokyo Securities レイコ東京証券
Leiko Tokyo Securities レイコ東京証券 a leading wealth management firm that has been specializing in providing its clients with customized solutions related to money management, wealth control, investments, portfolio allocation and management, Financial advice, corporate solutions, and more for the last decade.
Headquartered in Tokyo, Japan within a very competitive environment, we know how to please our customers and reach the targets.
By combining the old methodic with the best concepts of the new trends, we make sure to face the challenges with confidence.
We are here to assist individuals, companies, government and non-government agencies, institutions, and other entities in accomplishing the financial goals by implementing high standard solutions and technologies.
Founded in 2007, Leiko Tokyo Securities went through all the stages until its maturity and excellence until this day. Today we manage 12.4 billion in assets under management, and we do it with great responsibility. Rest sure that your wealth is in good hands with us – we have a team of experts from different financial domains.
You will be responsible to identify, assess, and document business requirements, recommending business priorities, and advising business on options, risks, and costs. Conduct research to determine if solutions to business requirements currently exist within or outside the business unit, and if not, whether new solutions are feasible. Analyze impact of proposed solution across the business, develop use cases to explain/demonstrate business requirements/specifications to IT team, and contribute a business or process perspective during design reviews.
As an Business Analyst, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Seamlessly co-facilitates training sessions with trainers
- Facilitates small and large group discussions based on the curriculum design and delivery method, may be in a virtual environment or in a one-on-one basis
- Readily able to assess participants' understanding of course content and changes material and delivery method accordingly
- Uses good judgment and able to make decisions independently
- Crafts responses to questions in an appropriate and positive manner to meet the needs of the audience
- Prepares training templates, materials and sets-up training session prior to class (e.g. material, meet-me-bridge, screen share)
- Sends pre/post class communications
- Delivers material in a clear, concise, engaging and interactive manner
- Utilizes a variety of training delivery methods and is able to adjust training material based on time, participant needs, and assessment of the audience
- Documents and evaluates trainers’ performance
- Coaches and counsels trainers on performance in class
- Identifies updates needed in training program and collaborates with trainer for a solution to continually improve programs